Faculty of Pharmacy UGM as one of the educational institutions is committed to its functions to prepare pharmacists with expertise in clinics and ability to work with other health-care providers to give an optimum health care. One of the efforts is through establishing Master Program in Clinical Pharmacy which focuses on creating professional academics. This program has been accredited UNGGUL by Lembaga Akreditasi Mandiri Perguruan Tinggi Kesehatan (independent accreditation board for health professional higher education) under the LAMP-PTKes Decree Number 0143/LAM-PTKes/Akr/Mag/IV/2021 and International Acredited by Akkreditierungsagentur für Studiengänge der Ingenieurwissenschaften, der Informatik, der Naturwissenschaften und der Mathematik e. V (ASIIN) The Master Program in Clinical Pharmacy is designed with emphasis on mastering the theories and the clinical practice; therefore, the outcomes of this program will be the mainstay of the pharmacist profession as expected. The graduate of the Master Program in Clinical Pharmacy at UGM will obtain the title of M.Clin.Pharm according to the Rector’s Decree Number 106/UN1.P/SK/HUKOR/2016.
The vision of Master of Clinical Pharmacy is to be a pioneer of master’s education in clinical pharmacy that is internationally recognized, excellent, leading, and professional in clinical pharmacy services based on ethics and moral culture of the nation.
- Leaderboard of UGM Faculty of Pharmacy Embarks on Mission to Taiwan November 17, 2023 Web Admin
- Faculty of Pharmacy UGM Strengthens Collaboration with Japanese Institutions October 11, 2023 Web Admin
- Public Lecture Session at Faculty of Pharmacy UGM led by Dr. Amirah Mohd Gazzali from Universiti Sains Malaysia September 21, 2023 Web Admin
- The Faculty of Pharmacy UGM Strengthen Its Ties with the INMUT November 7, 2022 Web Admin
- The Faculty of Pharmacy UGM to Establish Academic Collaboration with USyd November 3, 2022 Web Admin